Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Am Fine

Hello Family. I'm alive and stuff. It's getting crazy down here, all the peoples are really hyping up this hurricane thing. We'll see what happens but I'm pretty excited. We're been taken care of very well and everything is very well planned out. We have special permission to email you today to let you know that I'm fine. =) Just let y'all (especially mom) know that things are going to be okay. We're going to be staying in the church building for a day or two which are quite safe. I'm kind of looking forward to being able to spend some time catching up in my journal and in the scriptures but I think I'll be singing a different tune after 6 or 7 hours. Luckily Elder B and other missionaries will be there to keep sane. =)

Anyway, we're going to eat some lunch and then go help someone fix up a roof and take down a satellite dish (those things become missiles during hurricanes).

See picture to see how fine I'm doing. =)

I love y'all and hope you are all doing well.

Love,
Elder Matthew Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment