Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Bunny Letter

Matthew drew a nice picture of a bunny rabbit surrounded by butterflies and flowers on the back of his letter so that's what I used for a title. He wrote it earlier in the week but we didn't receive it until we returned home from the funeral in Minnesota.

Hi Family!

Sorry it took me a while to get to you. I think y'all are back from the funeral at the point that you get this letter. I don't have much time for this letter since I wrote a letter to Elder F's sister. It was funny though. I wish I had kept it. But to continue where my email left off:

Demolition:
I wish I had taken pictures of before and after but I didn't. We destroyed two sheds. Dos! We haven't burned them yet but that's Saturday.

Detective:
President Park asked us to find two less active members - R and F. We went sleuthing for R. Our first lead was Sister C. Coincidentally, we ran into an older, bearded man driving a lawn mower around. He had a little trailer which he piled his stuff in - a bottle and aluminum siding. We talked to Sister C and learned that that man was R. We followed the tractor's tracks since it was on a dirt road. It led us to an older house. We looked around but didn't find his tractor. I noticed a slightly worn path into the woods behind the house. We followed it and found a trailer-barn. Someone had combined a barn and a mobile home. It used to be a very pretty blue but has since faded. We knocked and R came out. We found him! He seemed very nice.

I'll write a big, long letter letter next week. I promise!

I love you ALL!

1 comment:

  1. let us know your email address and we can send you a copy of Elder F's Sister's wacky letter!
    dave at fife dot us

    ReplyDelete