Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Holiday Madness


I don't have much time. About maybe 5 or 10 minutes. But I am emailing to let you know that I'm still alive n' stuff. So don't worry too much. But I had a great Christmas and it was awesome to see and talk to all of you! I wish I could have talked longer but that's okay. I need to be more grateful for what I receive. Speaking of receiving things, thank you everyone who sent me a Christmas gift! You will be receiving thank you cards sometime next next week (yeah it's crazy).

I send some pictures in this email, but I don't have time to explain them. You're going to have to figure out what they all mean. I will be sending another memory card home next week. I recorded all 40 minutes of Christmas in 1080p. Really nice, but it takes up TONS of space on my card. I think I'll start doing videos in 720p.

Life is good though. Transfers are next week so Elder H and I might split up :( but such is life. I'll write a long letter explaining the last two weeks next Tuesday.

Chow all y'all! :)

Turns out I have a little more time than I thought. Anyway. I'll tell you a little about what's going on here in Alma. For Christmas we went over to the P's as I mentioned before. Very nice family who loves the missionaries.

Looks like I got to go.

With love,
Elder Carlson





No comments:

Post a Comment